Thursday, December 13, 2007

Yeah, I've made it




Unlike the All Blacks, this girl is a winner!!


It has been interesting for me to note that when I have put aside a decent amount of time and really focused on the 23 things after much huffing and puffing I have really started to get into it.




There are of course amongst all that we have learnt some technologies which are of more value that others. now the exciting thing we have to think about for 2008 is which ones do we want to focus on and include on our Library web site.


Thank you Donna for a fantastic effort in working with us all and ensuring there is a tick in the box even for "The Boss".




PS. Thanks for the great sparkly tree.

2 comments:

Donna said...

No doubt in mind mind Doreen ... you are certainly much better than the All Blacks :-). Congratulations for completing '23 Things'. I am sure it was the sparkling Christmas that was driving you on. Well done :-)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.